daoquotes

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2004
      "I take acting very seriously," said Farrell. "I put everything I
      have and know into it. I see goodness and badness in people, and I
      can see something of me in the soul of everyone. As an actor,
      everything you ever lived or breathed or you heard or read about
      other people's lives exists in every role you do. You become a
      thief of souls."

      "Happy?" he said, shrugging. "I can tell you what I think happiness
      is. It's the simple things, as cheesy as it sounds. It is watching
      a mother and a little child passing by as they leave a cafe, and for
      some reason you catch the kid's eye, and you turn your head. The
      child looks at you. And you have a moment with that kid that the
      kid will never remember, and you will never forget. That's
      happiness."

      --Colin Farrell, from interview in this week's issue of Parade
      magazine.