Very nice on line Dao De Jing

  • RickMatz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2004
      www.nokama.com/tao
    • Bradford Hatcher
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2004
        Hi Rick-

        Did you know of this link when the other parts of it worked?
        I can't provide a link to this page without crediting the translator
        and that part of the page is non functional.

        brad

        --
        bradford hatcher
        bradford@...
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11, 2004
          I just stumbled across it yesterday. I don't know anything more about
          it.

          --- In TaoTalk@yahoogroups.com, Bradford Hatcher <bradford@h...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 11, 2004
            --- In TaoTalk@yahoogroups.com, RickMatz@a... wrote:
            > I just stumbled across it yesterday. I don't know anything more
            about
            > it.

            You stumble well.

            rgds,