integrated pest management...

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      ...was the topic of tonight's gardening class. What a fascinating
      topic! There is a distinct dao flavor to it. Maybe, once it sinks
      in, I'll write a bit on it.

      rgds,
      lisa
    • Bradford Hatcher
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
        Hi Lisa-
        I see the movement of the Dao in a lot of the principles of
        permaculture. It usually asks "what is nature's way"
        before plunging in.

        --
        bradford hatcher
        bradford@...