Quote of the day

  • Listening
    Message 1 of 102 , Jul 4 9:42 PM
      We are such stuff
      As dreams are made on, and our little life
      Is rounded with a sleep.
      ~~Shakespeare~~

      Real success is finding your lifework in the work that you love.
      ~~David McCullough~~

      You always pass failure on the way to success.
      ~~Mickey Rooney~~

      ...this is the fusion of science and spirituality.

      To learn more about the book DISCIPLINE, visit
      http://www.The-Entirety.com
    • Listening
      Message 102 of 102 , Aug 13, 2003
        He who does not enjoy solitude will not enjoy freedom.

        ~~Arthur Schopenhauer~~