Re: Taoists and Politics

  • tomjoad1978
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 19, 2002
      Here is a chronicle of my last three expereinces (98, 00, 02) in the
      Dao of politics:

      elections
      with poor turn-outs
      where is my ballot?
    • wolfgang waas
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 20, 2002
        tomjoad1978 wrote:

        > Here is a chronicle of my last three expereinces (98, 00, 02) in the
        > Dao of politics:
        >

        > elections
        > with poor turn-outs
        > where is my ballot?

        :) - dwelling in Central Europe myself I easily can apprehend that -
        and we've got elections these days. Sometimes think of Mark Twain's
        saying:
        "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority,
        it is time to pause and reflect."
        That's never wrong...

        Turned out poorly?
        The Tao of politics