some moderator stuff

  • kamerm
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2002
      Hi folks :-)

      sorry for the off topic interruption --

      one of you's trying to expand a feud with Rick
      into this group.

      sorry, bud, but no can do.
      those messages are deleted,
      but you're not (feel free to post again).

      I'd've contacted you privately,
      but apparently you've got me blocked ;-)

      -- back to the tao, or whatever...

      -matt

      (aka -k -- who's picking up some moderator work
      c/o Lisa :-)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002
        --- In TaoTalk@y..., "kamerm" <kamerm@y...> wrote:
        > Hi folks :-)
        >
        > sorry for the off topic interruption --
        >
        > one of you's trying to expand a feud with Rick
        > into this group.
        >
        > sorry, bud, but no can do.
        > those messages are deleted,
        > but you're not (feel free to post again).
        >
        > I'd've contacted you privately,
        > but apparently you've got me blocked ;-)
        >
        > -- back to the tao, or whatever...
        >
        > -matt
        >
        > (aka -k -- who's picking up some moderator work
        > c/o Lisa :-)

        Thanks for takin care of bizness, k. Most appreciated :)

        rgds,
        --li