portentous signs

  • oneof10k2
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2002
      I know that a cricket in the house is a sign of good luck. What does
      a wet cicada on the window screen portend?

      Hi all,
      Been out and about on the internet. Stopping in for a quiet Labor
      Day morning.

      What's new?

      rgds,
      lisa
    • Dave Winslow (Dad)
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2002
        From: "oneof10k2" <oneof10k@...>

        > I know that a cricket in the house is a sign of good luck. What
        does
        > a wet cicada on the window screen portend?
        >
        > Hi all,
        > Been out and about on the internet. Stopping in for a quiet Labor
        > Day morning.
        >
        > What's new?
        >
        > rgds,
        > lisa

        Hi Lisa, sure am glad to see something in the mailbox from Tao Talk.
        nothing is new at all it seems, lets start something.

        Dave
      • oneof10k2
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2002
          --- In TaoTalk@y..., "Dave Winslow \(Dad\)" <David@W...> wrote:
          > From: "oneof10k2" <oneof10k@a...>
          >
          > > I know that a cricket in the house is a sign of good luck. What
          > does
          > > a wet cicada on the window screen portend?
          > >
          > > Hi all,
          > > Been out and about on the internet. Stopping in for a quiet Labor
          > > Day morning.
          > >
          > > What's new?
          > >
          > > rgds,
          > > lisa
          >
          > Hi Lisa, sure am glad to see something in the mailbox from Tao Talk.
          > nothing is new at all it seems, lets start something.
          >
          > Dave

          OK, lets :)

          I've been reading some on Blofeld's book on taoist immortality. Good
          stuff. Have you read it?

          Li
        • Dave Winslow (Dad)
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2002
            From: "oneof10k2" <oneof10k@...>

            > --- In TaoTalk@y..., "Dave Winslow \(Dad\)" <David@W...> wrote:
            > > From: "oneof10k2" <oneof10k@a...>
            > >
            > > > I know that a cricket in the house is a sign of good luck. What
            > > does
            > > > a wet cicada on the window screen portend?
            > > >
            > > > Hi all,
            > > > Been out and about on the internet. Stopping in for a quiet
            Labor
            > > > Day morning.
            > > >
            > > > What's new?
            > > >
            > > > rgds,
            > > > lisa
            > >
            > > Hi Lisa, sure am glad to see something in the mailbox from Tao
            Talk.
            > > nothing is new at all it seems, lets start something.
            > >
            > > Dave
            >
            > OK, lets :)
            >
            > I've been reading some on Blofeld's book on taoist immortality.
            Good
            > stuff. Have you read it?
            >
            > Li

            No, sorry. I read bits and drabs here and there, rarely get through a
            whole book anymore. Tried to find Blofeld with Google -- no luck?

            Dave
          • oneof10k2
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2002
              What
              > > > does

              > Labor

              > > > Hi Lisa, sure am glad to see something in the mailbox from Tao
              > Talk.
              > > > nothing is new at all it seems, lets start something.
              > > >
              > > > Dave
              > >
              > > OK, lets :)
              > >
              > > I've been reading some on Blofeld's book on taoist immortality.
              > Good
              > > stuff. Have you read it?
              > >
              > > Li
              >
              > No, sorry. I read bits and drabs here and there, rarely get through
              > whole book anymore. Tried to find Blofeld with Google -- no luck?
              >
              > Dave

              Go to amazon.com and type in john blofeld.

              Li