      From: Lisa K <ms_jade_li@...>
      To: "TaoTalk@yahoogroups.com" <taotalk@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 3:02 PM
      Subject: RE: [TaoTalk] 8th Anniversary of Cook Ding's Kitchen!

      We use the description incorrigible in MI Status codes when a juvenile just won't follow the rules of the parents, the schools, curfew, etc.  It's funny how many parents, kids, staff pronounce it encourageable.  How do you see yourself as incorrigible, Cook Ding?

      rgds,
      --li

      To: TaoTalk@yahoogroups.com
      From: rickmatz@...
      Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 07:02:03 -0700

      Thanks. I'm just both stubborn and incorrigible.