Two Cash Money Programs : Earn $10,000 and Get Paid $20/hour

  • Cyntia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2000
      Hallo,

      We want to tell you about Two Cash Money Programs.

      You will, perhaps for the first time, be paid for receiving
      advertising and signing up for websites or special offers, the
      amount, type and frequency of these adverts are totally within
      your control. If you have not done so already then please goto :

      (1)
      http://www.targetshop.com/users/Level1.asp?refID=1827203
      and register for Membership.

      I just joined a FREE site that lets you earn $10,000 just for
      referring your friends!
      After you register, you will be able to earn easy money just by
      sending email to refer your friends. Each time someone you
      referred, in turn, refers refer someone, you will also make money!
      We can both make thousands of dollars in no time at all!
      As Members, we are entitled to discounts at some of the Web's
      best e-commerce sites using the TargetPoints we get when we
      register and take advantage of site features, like the Playground.
      So, go sign up, earn big bucks, and enjoy your Membership!

      2) http://www.inboxcash.com/$10/referral.asp?id=361304
      and enter your e-mail address.

      Remember you can use our referral center to tell your friends
      about how they too can be receiving $10 e-mails in their Inbox
      and as a thank you from us you will get a $10 bonus if they
      remain a member. Sponsor will pay you a $10 bonus for each of
      your referrals who becomes an active member of our community.
      When sponsor send them their first payment sponsor also add
      $10 to your account.

      So tell your friends before someone else gets there first!!

      Thank you for joining us from

      Cythia
      inboxdollar@egroups.com

      DO NOT SPAM. IT HURTS ALL OF US