Lowongan PHP Programmer di PT.Tristit Indonesia jakarta

  • jomblo_male
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 7:33 PM
      Lowongan PHP+Ajax Programmer PT.Tristit Indonesia

      Perusahaan Asing di Jakarta Membuka Lowongan untuk Anda semua yang berminat dengan kebutuhan sebagai berikut :

      # 1 Orang Programmer PHP AJAX requirement sebagai berikut :
      - Pendidikan Diploma atau Lebih tinggi (Pria / Wanita )
      - Menguasai PHP AJAX dengan Jquery dan Framework
      - Mengerti CSS dan Template
      - Menuasai MySQL / APAche # 1 Orang Webmaster requirement sebagai berikut :
      - Pendidikan Diploma atau Lebih Tinggi (Pria / Wanita )
      - Menguasai Photosop dan Adobe Ilustrator serta image manipulating lainnya
      - Menguasai CSS, Javascript dan HTML

      Kirim ke cv+portfolio ke: mdimassasongko@...
    • Hendra Zulcarnain
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2009
        titipan dari temen nih... (^o^)

        ASP ENGINEER

        We are looking for some ASP Software Engineers to immediately join our development team. The team is custom-developing web based application.
        The position will be located in Jakarta .

        The candidate should meet the following qualifications:
        + Experienced in using ASP technology for web-based application.
        + Programming skills in VB 6.0.
        + + Database programming skills (PL/SQL) with RDBMS systems

        + Report development skills with reporting tools: Crystal Report will be a plus.

        + Experiences in java script, HTML and CSS.

        We also well come for fresh graduate that strong willing and a fast learner.

        Prospective applicant should email his/her cover letter (application letter and state his/her expected salary) and his/her complete resume to white.open@...

        ASP .NET ENGINEER

        We are looking for some .NET Software Engineers to immediately join our development team. The team is custom-developing web based application.
        The position will be located in Jakarta .

        The candidate should meet the following qualifications:
        + Experienced in using .NET technology for web-based application.
        + Programming skills in VB.NET and C#.
        + + Database programming skills (PL/SQL) with RDBMS systems

        + Report development skills with reporting tools: Crystal Report will be a plus.

        + Experiences in java script, HTML and CSS.

        We also well come for fresh graduate that strong willing and a fast learner.

        Prospective applicant should email his/her cover letter (application letter and state his/her expected salary) and his/her complete resume to white.open@...

        Try cool new skins, plus more space for friends. Check it out on Singapore Yahoo! Messenger now.