Re: things ...

  • Sheila Windsor
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
      thank you, maria. from the moment i came across the term 'gibbous
      moon', i was going to have to use it somewhere!

      sheila :)

    • Jemrich@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
        I agree with Maria. It is a beautiful image. Also a resonant one. The
        experience of one home has come to a conclusion and you are moving on, yet here is
        the gibbous moon, whether waxing or waning, it's in between, a reminder that
        no matter what the closures
        in our life, we remain always in between, always leaving, always going,
        always arriving.

        Jeanne

        thank you, maria. from the moment i came across the term 'gibbous
        moon', i was going to have to use it somewhere!

        sheila :)

        > A particularly beautiful image, Sheila.
        >
        > Maria

      • Sheila Windsor
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
          exactly the meanings i was after with this one, with the choice
          of 'gibbous moon'. thank you, jeanne.

          sheila

          --- In Tanka@yahoogroups.com, Jemrich@a... wrote:

          > I agree with Maria. It is a beautiful image. Also a resonant one.
          The
          > experience of one home has come to a conclusion and you are moving
          on, yet here is
          > the gibbous moon, whether waxing or waning, it's in between, a
          reminder that
          > no matter what the closures
          > in our life, we remain always in between, always leaving, always
          going,
          > always arriving.
          >
          > Jeanne
          >
          > thank you, maria. from the moment i came across the term 'gibbous
          > moon', i was going to have to use it somewhere!
          >
          > sheila :)
          >

          > > A particularly beautiful image, Sheila.
          > >
          > > Maria

        • thelmamariano
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 5, 2004
            --- In Tanka@yahoogroups.com, "Sheila Windsor" <sheila_windsor@h...>
            wrote:
            > things . . .
            > all packed and gone
            > in the hollow
            > where the swing was
            > gibbous moon
            >

            > sheila

            A sadness and nostalgia come through in this poem - very poignant!
            Well done!

            Thelma