boots

  • gardawg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2000
      New boots -
      thermo-insulated,
      leak-proof.
      On the way to the mail,
      no rain, no puddles.

      Alice as guest and the Chapbook ready to buy   IBPC

      Poets for Peace, poems vice bullets.
    • gillena@excite.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2000
        --- In Tanka@egroups.com, gardawg@a... wrote:
        > New boots -
        > thermo-insulated,
        > leak-proof.
        > On the way to the mail,
        > no rain, no puddles.
        >

        > <A HREF="http://gardawg.homestead.com/homestead.html">Alice as guest
        and the Chapbook ready to buy</A> <A
        HREF="http://webdelsol.com/bbs/ibpcpoems.htm">IBPC</A>

        ---------------------------------------
      • gardawg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2000
          In a message dated 12/6/00 8:34:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
          gillena@... writes:

          I like this tanka; the  conveyed message of caution the expectation
          >the relief Gosh no rain no puddle my boots stay cl

          Actually, the disappointment I can't waddle through the puddles, but part of
          the fun is alternative reads.

          Thanks.

          Gary