Re: [Tanka] Re: some tanka for c and c ...

  • Karina3884@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      In a message dated 6/29/2004 6:39:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
      hide67uk@... writes:

      > --- In Tanka@yahoogroups.com, Karina3884@a... wrote:
      > > the rosetta stone
      > > "historically speaking" -
      > > a gap in the clouds
      > > filled with stars
      > > my book takes me
      > > deeper into darkness
      > > karina
      > >
      > > cobwebs guard
      > > the booksellers lair
      > > into the darkest deepest
      > > corner of my mind
      > > i wander into a poem
      > > karina
      > >
      > > the first one has 30 sylllables ...I think it might be ok on six
      > lines...
      > > six liner for this to compliment the other...
      > > cobwebs guard
      > > the booksellers lair
      > > into the darkest deepest
      > > corner of my mind
      > > i wander into a poem
      > > and make love to its words
      > > karina
      > >

      > Hi Karina,
      > as for the first one, I know what the Rosseta stones is, but I was
      > lost (probably though my ignorance) how it linked on to L3 & 4.
      >
      > As for the second, although I have no problem with six lines being
      > used, I felt the sixth line wasn't needed, wandering off into a poem
      > leaves a little something to the reader.
      > L6 is nice but imo wasn't needed. The images were strong, clear and
      > very enjoyable (to me ).
      >
      > Andrew
      >
      > HI Andrew thank you i just saw this ...:(

      because the answers were filled with the egyptian hieroglyphs....like readin
      the constellation in the stars....they are pictures...Orions belt.etc...or st
      you look at the stars they are also pictures or picture like they are not in
      writing..does that help ...?also filling the gap in history ....

      the second one is five lines...oo-ps yes i did add and extra line...yes that
      is me trying to be or add a little more romance to mey writing!!LOL i have a
      very hard time in that area!

      thanks so much for your input!! all the best karina