Congratulations Jane

  • Spiros Zafiris
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
      ..Congratulations Jane, on your new book
      of haiku..available in createspace.com
      #4182889

      Naked Rock
      by
      Jane Reichhold

      ..i saw the announcement in another forum
      (All The News, i think), and had to announce it here too

      ..spiros
      ~~

    • Jane Reichhold
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
        Thanks Spiro,

        I did not think of posting the book here as it is all haiku. However, since
        you have opened the door,

        here it is with my thanks! \o/ Jane

        _____