Hello . !--8

  • Darrell Byrd
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2010
      dear friend
      how are you doing recently ?
      i found a very good site : www.zol-jp1.com
      I bought an Apple laptop a week ago from this site. Now, I have been received. This product quality is very good.
      and price also very cheap. They also sell mobile phones, television sets, motorcycles and so on.
      it is the best place for us to buy , or send gift to friends .
      If you feel interested , just do it .don't miss this chance.
      good luck8--^

    • DarrellB
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2010
        I DID NOT POST THIS. IT IS A WORM/VIRUS. DO NOT REPLY OR OPEN ANY SITES REFERENCED.

        Darrell Byrd