Re: request for poems / thanks Jane

  • H. Gene Murtha
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2008
      Jane Reichhold wrote:

      > Hi Everyone!
      >
      > I am finally feeling much better and we are happy again to be able
      to bring
      > lots of work in the next issue of LYNX. If you have not yet sent in
      > submission of tanka, tanka sequences, ghazals, haibun, haiga,
      haiku, haiku
      > sequences, sijo or sedoka, we would like to consider your work for
      > publication. Deadline for this issue is May 1. LYNX has been an
      online
      > journal since 2000 and a magazine for linking poets since 1986. You
      can read
      > this issue and back issues at AHApoetry.com Send your submissions,
      pasted
      > into an e-mail to:
      >
      > HYPERLINK "mailto:Werner@..."Werner@...
      >

      > He usually responds within a day or two._Thanks! \o/ Jane,___

      > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      9/26/2007
      > 12:12 PM

      > Checked by AVG.
      4/24/2008
      > 7:24 AM

      Thanks you Jane, and let me tell ya, that Werner is on the ball.
      I bet that he replied within about 4 hours of my submission, so
      please let me know if he needs a job. <gins>

      Always,

      Gene
    • Trish Shields
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2008
        Hi, Jane. This just appeared in my inbox. The deadline has past or
        has it been extended?

        Trish
        On 4-May-08, at 2:59 PM, H. Gene Murtha wrote:

        > Jane Reichhold wrote:
        >>
        >> Hi Everyone!
        >>
        >> I am finally feeling much better and we are happy again to be able
        > to bring
        >> lots of work in the next issue of LYNX. If you have not yet sent in
        >> submission of tanka, tanka sequences, ghazals, haibun, haiga,
        > haiku, haiku
        >> sequences, sijo or sedoka, we would like to consider your work for
        >> publication. Deadline for this issue is May 1. LYNX has been an
        > online
        >> journal since 2000 and a magazine for linking poets since 1986. You
        > can read
        >> this issue and back issues at AHApoetry.com Send your submissions,
        > pasted
        >> into an e-mail to:
        >>
        >> HYPERLINK "mailto:Werner@..."Werner@...
        >>

        >> He usually responds within a day or two._Thanks! \o/ Jane,___

        >> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        > 9/26/2007
        >> 12:12 PM

        >> Checked by AVG.
        > 4/24/2008
        >> 7:24 AM
        >>

        > Thanks you Jane, and let me tell ya, that Werner is on the ball.
        > I bet that he replied within about 4 hours of my submission, so
        > please let me know if he needs a job. <gins>
        >
        > Always,
        >
        > Gene

      • H. Gene Murtha
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2008
          Trish, the deadline was the lst, but e-mail Werner, ya never know.
          the List looked dead, so I was only replying, since no one else
          did on the board to Jane's invitation. Gene

          Trish Shields wrote:

          > Hi, Jane. This just appeared in my inbox. The deadline has past
          or
          > has it been extended?
          >
          > Trish
          > On 4-May-08, at 2:59 PM, H. Gene Murtha wrote:
          >
          > > Jane Reichhold wrote:
          > >>
          > >> Hi Everyone!
          > >>
          > >> I am finally feeling much better and we are happy again to be
          able
          > > to bring
          > >> lots of work in the next issue of LYNX. If you have not yet sent
          in
          > >> submission of tanka, tanka sequences, ghazals, haibun, haiga,
          > > haiku, haiku
          > >> sequences, sijo or sedoka, we would like to consider your work
          for
          > >> publication. Deadline for this issue is May 1. LYNX has been an
          > > online
          > >> journal since 2000 and a magazine for linking poets since 1986.
          You
          > > can read
          > >> this issue and back issues at AHApoetry.com Send your
          submissions,
          > > pasted
          > >> into an e-mail to:
          > >>
          > >> HYPERLINK "mailto:Werner@"Werner@
          > >>

          > >> He usually responds within a day or two._Thanks! \o/ Jane,___

          > >> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          > > 9/26/2007
          > >> 12:12 PM
          > >>

          > >> No virus found in this outgoing message.
          > >> Checked by AVG.
          > > 4/24/2008
          > >> 7:24 AM
          > >>

          > > Thanks you Jane, and let me tell ya, that Werner is on the ball.
          > > I bet that he replied within about 4 hours of my submission, so
          > > please let me know if he needs a job. <gins>
          > >
          > > Always,
          > >
          > > Gene

        • Trish Shields
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2008
            Hi, Gene - Werner's address doesn't come up fully.

            trish