Re: [Tanka] Enjoyable!

  • Dr.Vidur Jyoti
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi thereThanks a lot for your reading and the information provided.
      vidur

      On 28/03/2008, millsteadinchina <millsteadinchina@...> wrote:

      > --- In Tanka@yahoogroups.com <Tanka%40yahoogroups.com>, "Dr. Vidur
      > Jyoti" <drvidur@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > quivering image
      > > floating across the lake
      > > punctuated stillness
      > > amidst shimmering ripples
      > > a withered leaf
      > >
      > > c& c please
      > > vidur jyoti
      > >

      > I really like this Tanka. I'm very new to reading/writing tanka so I
      > don't feel qualified to critique it. However, I will say it gives me
      > a sense of peace when I read it.
      >
      > Do you have more online? (I'm new to this group).
      >
      > - Ma Hai

    • russo_pilipinas
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 3, 2008
        --- In Tanka@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Vidur Jyoti" <drvidur@...> wrote:

        > quivering image
        > floating across the lake
        > punctuated stillness
        > amidst shimmering ripples
        > a withered leaf
        >
        > c& c please
        > vidur jyoti

        nice tanka.makes me feel bad about my poetry.this is so pooetic at the
        most!!!!
        pls be my friend
      • Dr.Vidur Jyoti
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 3, 2008
          hi friend,all the creative pursuits bring us closer to the creator and all
          beauty emanates from there only... poetry is one such pursuit
          thanks for reading and liking my poem
          waiting to read some from you
          vidur