Re: inklings / thank you

  • Gene Murtha
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
      Thanks Janet:

      Yes, they were both typos, sorry for my carelessness while I
      attmpted to copy and paste these. I was going through some old
      poems to send to two editors in the UK that I have invited to
      edit a collection of poetry for me. Hopefully this will fly
      within the haiku community? Since I was planing to include:
      free form(verse), performance poetry, haiku/senryu, tanka, haibun,
      tan renga & rengay. Nevertheless, I will leave this up to the
      two editors to make all the selections and too include whatever
      forms and/or genre. But, do not look for a collection anytime
      soon.

      Thank R_W, I was hoping that you picked up on the "daddy" reference
      of Sylvia Plath's famous poem.

      Gene