Re: MODERN ENGLISH TANKA

  • Denis Garrison
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2006
      Thank you, Michael, and Robert, and K,
      for your support and enthusiasm for
      this project. The new journal, Modern
      English Tanka, will only be as good as
      its contributors, but knowing all the
      fine tanka poets here, I have no worries
      in that respect.

      This morning, a couple hours into the
      existence of MET, it is online with tanka
      from three poets and more ready to go live.

      Everyone, please check us out at
      http://www.modernenglishtanka.com/ and
      send us your finest to share with the world.

      best wishes,
      Denis

      --- In Tanka@yahoogroups.com, "Michael McClintock"