Re: [Tanka] Hawai'ian journal

  • Cindy Tebo
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hi Jane,

      I just read part of your Hawai'ian journal.
      You bring back so many memories of my trip
      to Kona. That airport of huts and that long
      airplane ride. From Saint Louis, TWA flies
      nonstop to Honolulu. It was an eight or nine
      hour flight and full. I had the middle seat--
      again.

      I hope to read more tomorrow.

      Thanks for sharing.

      Cindy