carnivora

  • Sheila Windsor
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
      carnivora media -
      here in the bossom
      of civilisation
      a woman wordless stares
      and starves to death

      sheila

      terry schiavo 03/31/05
      r.i.p.
    • Carole MacRury
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
        ----- Original Message -----
        From: Sheila Windsor
        To: Tanka@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 6:17 AM
        Subject: [Tanka] carnivora

        carnivora media -
        here in the bossom
        of civilisation
        a woman wordless stares
        and starves to death

        sheila

        terry schiavo 03/31/05
        r.i.p.

        Thanks for this sheila. I had very mixed feelings about terry. I just
        can't come to grips with this kind of treatment to someone who breathes and
        is not comatose. You mean 'bosom', I think.

        a desert flower blooms
        through dry parched ground

        Carole

      • Gary Blankenship
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
          carnivora media -
          here in the bossom
          of civilisation
          a woman wordless stares
          and starves to death

          Sheila

          I would change L1 to politicians and hanger-ons, but we best not discuss the issue and disturb this wonderful house.

          Gary

        • Sheila Windsor
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
            > Thanks for this sheila. I had very mixed feelings about terry. I
            just
            > can't come to grips with this kind of treatment to someone who
            breathes and
            > is not comatose. You mean 'bosom', I think.
            >
            > a desert flower blooms
            > through dry parched ground
            >

            > Carole

            thanks carole

            and for spotting the typo . . . it's changed.
            getting ready to go away for the weekend/packing, writing etc etc.

            yes, a difficult issue. i'm not pro life in all circumstances . . .
            it's the manner of that poor woman's dying, by starvation and
            dehydration, that really bothers me the most. that and being
            photographed doing it.

            six months
            for the old woman
            in the dock