Rick and Lynda Wilson Technicas Workshop - October 30

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hello Dance Friends,
      We will be conducting a special tango techniques workshop on
      the last Saturday of October.  There is only a small amount of
      partnering in this class, and gender balance is of no
      importance.  Instead, the focus is on the individual dancer -
      exploring ways to improve posture, balance, agility, and
      precision.  Advance registration is not required but an rsvp is
      requested.  Details below and at www.tangosalon.com.
      looking forward to it,
      Lynda and Rick Wilson

      Argentine Tango Workshop - Las Técnicas
      Rick and Lynda Wilson
      Saturday, October 30, 11am-1pm
      ABDC studio, $20

      Rick & Lynda will conduct this special workshop, designed to
      benefit tangueros and tangueras of all levels.  It is an opportunity
      to get an in-depth look at ways to improve posture, balance, and
      technique.  We'll have fun with embellishments too!

      No partner or advance registration is required, but an RSVP is
      requested: please e-mail rickandlynda@..., or call
      404-325-1360.

      Bring dance shoes, but be prepared to start the workshop in
      bare feet - socks are okay.  Clothing should be comfortable, but
      not baggy.  Pants or shorts are recommended for the women.

      Lunch afterwards...we'll gather at Panera Café to relax, visit, and
      get a bite to eat.

      Studio location:  6125 Roswell Rd., a 1/2-mile north of I-285, see
      map at www.tangsalon.com