Tango World Championship 2007 (Tango Mundial) DVD

  • dinosm
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Dear fellow dancers,

      I'd like to promote the DVD for this year's Tango Mundial (World
      Championship) in Tango Escenario, that took place in Buenos Aires
      last August.

      You can watch the trailer here: http://trailer.tangodvd.info

      The DVD is my own production. It contains the full Tango Escenario
      finals contest, the awards ceremony, and lots of extra features,
      including last year's champions, Corporacion Tango, La Orquesta
      Tipica Ernesto Franco, and a specially-edited version of the
      choreography of this year's Escenario champions (and of course the
      ever-present outtakes).

      For more information and to purchase online, visit
      http://shop.milongueros.net
      In case of questions/queries/comments, feel free to contact me via
      the above webpage.
      Regards to all,

      Dino Mavridis

      www.milongueros.net