Denver Milonguero Tango Festival

  • Angel Montero
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Dear Tango friends;

      I am forwarding this message from Tom Stermitz, the
      organizer of Denver Tango festivals. This event was
      the inspiration for our own festival, and it usually
      attracts some of the best social dancers in the
      country.
      =====================================

      Friendly reminder to be sure to register for the
      Denver Milonguero
      Tango Festival.
      - Aug 30 - Sep 1, 2006
      - http://LaEternaMilonga.com

      I've already had to increase the Festival block of
      rooms at the
      Doubletree. We ran out of rooms over Memorial Day and
      a few late-
      reservers couldn't get the $69 room rate.

      EARLY PRICING STILL APPLIES

      I will continue permit you to select the
      early-purchase price for
      another week or so. Please fill out the registration
      form on line.
      For more information and to register see the website:

      I received the following testimonial from the last
      festival:

      > The last festival rocked, and I want to thank you
      particularly for
      > being so considerate as to NOT have announcements
      and Demos each night. As you well know, we are all
      there to dance, and demos and announcements have a
      tendecy to ruin the mood of any good milonga.
      > Keep up the good work!

      This festival is about dancing, not performances. The
      teachers are
      all about SOCIAL tango skills: navigation, musicality,
      lead-follow,
      community building. Memorial Day had about 450 in
      attendance. Labor
      Day should run 350 - 400.

      Tom Stermitz
      http://LaEternaMilonga.com