Watch the updated photo album of the ATUSA Official Championship 2012!

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      Hello Tangueros!
       It will only take you a few minutes to see our great selection of pictures of the competition, the competing couples, the mastersĀ“ performances, the tangueros at the milongas and our special guests at the Argentine Tango USA Festival and USA Official Championship at the Marriott Hotel last April 5-8, 2012; just click on this link:

      Some of the pictures in our website were taken by our friend Susan Neville and her complete album is also available on Shutterfly (click on the link below). If you want to use her photos for commercial purposes and need a high resolution digital file, please contact us directly

      http://2012argentinetangousa. shutterfly.com

      The championship DVD including the Stage and Salon competition and the two shows of the Masters, it is is available to buy at www.tvpbn.com
      Please purchase the DVD's directly from tvpbn.com so we can make videos available at all future ATUSA events!

      Thank you again and see you in ATUSA 2013!
      Best wishes
      Andrea and Gato
      www.argentinetangousa.com