What is the difference?

  • arlanci
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2005
      What is the difference between Tanglewood and Ambleside online if I
      may ask? I have printed all the ambleside stuff and was trying to
      start getting books when I ran across Tanglewood and wasnt sure what
      the difference is.
      Thanks!
      April
    • mccollumannemarie
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2005
        rigorous, and of course, ambleside is fleshed out more. Ambleside is
        very faithful to CM, while Tanglewood is not strictly CM methodology.
        They are definitely very similar, though you may get frustrated in some
        areas with Tanglewood b/c the plan is not complete (science for
        example). We are using mostly Tanglewood this year - and really
        enjoying it, though I will probably use Ambleside's art study in the
        spring. HTH Anne Marie

        --- In TanglewoodCommunity@yahoogroups.com, "arlanci" <arlanci@y...>
        wrote:

        > What is the difference between Tanglewood and Ambleside online if I
        > may ask? I have printed all the ambleside stuff and was trying to
        > start getting books when I ran across Tanglewood and wasnt sure what
        > the difference is.
        > Thanks!
        > April

      • arlanci