Hellllllooooo :O)

  • wholeheartedmama
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2005
      Hi I have never ever in my life been the first to post a groups message!
      So hello there~I'm Cindy from KY, homeschooling mom of a 6.5yo ds and
      2yo dd.

      Peace & Joy
      Cindy
    • Sarah Schira
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2005
        Welcome Cindy! It's nice to recieve the first post for this group. I
        was starting to think I was crazy for forming it, lol. I'm thinking that
        I need to post this link on a few of the message boards I visit. Do you
        visit any? Would you be willing to post a link to this group so that
        the two of us can have some company?

        I'm Sarah, mama to Sandra (8) and Matthias (5). We're having a great
        time enjoying the summer weather that has finally arrived after months
        of rain. I can hear the kids giggling in the pool right now.

        Sarah
      • Cindy TS
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18, 2005
          Hi Sarah~~~and all the new members!
          I am so excited to see people joining so quickly!
          Hopefully we can keep things going and be able to help
          each other thru this new curric/uncharted territory.
          I am so excited because the more I investigated
          Tanglewood, the more interested I became~lights going
          off, bells, whistles, aha's ~the whole picture!
          I love the way it is described as a "Classical
          Education with a Charlotte Mason approach"~~this is
          exactly what I had in mind when I began homeschooling
          my son... lol...one long?short? year ago. We will
          begin following the plans for First Grade when I get
          things together.
          I am awaiting delivery of our Core Book, have been
          collecting books, and am looking forward to planning
          lessons.

          Also I am looking forward to getting to know you all
          as well!

          peace & joy
          Cindy

          Yahoo! Sports