Anybody care to share their schedules?

  • Carolyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2008
      I'm working on our schedule for this year, Kindergarten. I'm already using the corebook,
      which will give me a familiarity and the ability to keep track of our Charlotte Mason
      methods.

      Daily, from Monday-Thursday:

      Math
      Poetry
      Penmanship
      Literature
      Phonics
      Reading

      Friday:

      Theology
      Natural Science
      Music (I'm teaching Piano)

      Sunday:

      Art (Dh is the teacher!)
    • Sherry Gillingham
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2008
        Well, I"m mostly doing SL Core 1, with some Tanglewood books added in. I bought most of my Tanglewood books to go with SL Core 2, so I haven't added much in yet.

        Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri.

        We read from the Egermeier's Bible each day.
        We are reading CHOW and alternating with the Usborne Book of World History. Right now
          we are on the Greeks.
        Literature-The Year of Miss Agnes
        Poetry
        English for the Thoughtful Child
        A Reason for Handwriting
        Living Math (games, books, and puzzle type problems)
        Living Books for Science
        The Story of Money (Tanglewood)

        On Thursdays, dd attends a one day school for art, music, pe, computer, and science experiments.

        That's it for us!

        Sherry
        Mom to Ana (7)