Design Competition

  • Bradley Hartnagle
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 20, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      The Tampa Bay Revit Users Group is participating in a design
      competition. We have been officially reristered and are waiting are
      submittal package with our submittal number. Information on the
      design competition can be found at:

      http://www.evolo-arch.com/

      To all already involved or interested please respond to this thread so
      we can set up a preliminary meeting to get this project kicked off.
      If anybody has any questions please contact me.

      Thanks,
      Brad Hartnagle
    • kevin_revit
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 22, 2006
        Sounds Great!
        Should we meet the begining of next month?

        Kevin

        --- In Tampa_Revit_Users@yahoogroups.com, "Bradley Hartnagle"
        <bradley.hartnagle@...> wrote:

        > Hello Everyone,
        >
        > The Tampa Bay Revit Users Group is participating in a design
        > competition. We have been officially reristered and are waiting
        are
        > submittal package with our submittal number. Information on the
        > design competition can be found at:
        >

        > http://www.evolo-arch.com/
        >
        > To all already involved or interested please respond to this thread
        so
        > we can set up a preliminary meeting to get this project kicked
        off.
        > If anybody has any questions please contact me.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Brad Hartnagle

      • George Scanlon
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 22, 2006
          Meeting any day but next Tuesday will work for me..
          George Scanlon

          <bradley.hartnagle@ ...> wrote:

          > Hello Everyone,
          >
          > The Tampa Bay Revit Users Group is participating in a design
          > competition. We have been officially reristered and are waiting
          are
          > submittal package with our submittal number. Information on the
          > design competition can be found at:
          >

          > http://www.evolo- arch.com/
          >
          > To all already involved or interested please respond to this thread
          so
          > we can set up a preliminary meeting to get this project kicked
          off.
          > If anybody has any questions please contact me.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Brad Hartnagle

        • major_1_one
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 29, 2006
            <bradley.hartnagle@...> wrote:

            > Hello Everyone,
            >
            > To all already involved or interested please respond to this thread
            so
            > we can set up a preliminary meeting to get this project kicked off.
            > If anybody has any questions please contact me.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Brad Hartnagle

            Yes, we should meet the begining of next month, Monday, December 4 at
            6:00pm sounds great to me...

            Wayne Lawrence
          • George Scanlon
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 30, 2006
              Any time you would like..
              George Scanlon

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
                Hello Everyone

                I will be gone all this week, but back all next. What day next week
                would be good for everybody (11th - 15th)?

                --- In Tampa_Revit_Users@yahoogroups.com, "George Scanlon"
                <gscan33514@...> wrote:

                > Any time you would like..
                > George Scanlon

                11/30/2006

              • Jose E. Ferreira
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006

                  Hi everyone. I’ll be gone from mid December until mid January. Besides that, I haven’t got yet through Revit 101, which means I’m not familiar with the program yet (shame on me). Other than that, I could still help with the design part, depending on the time frame for this competition. Just let me know.

                  Thanks,

                  Jose E. Ferreira

                  Graduate Architect

                  Architecture, Space Planning, Interior Design

                  Lic. AA26000754 IB 26000624

                  LDC International, Inc.

                  1406 Swann Avenue

                  Tampa, Florida 33606

                  Tel. 813-253-5321

                  Fax. 813-253-5348

                  email: jose@...

                  ***************

                  The information, plans, sketches, pdf attachments contained in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. LDC International, Inc.

                  <gscan33514@ ...> wrote:

                  > Any time you would like..
                  > George Scanlon

                  11/30/2006

                • Bradley Hartnagle
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 10, 2006
                    Hello Everybody,

                    How does Wednesday December 13th sound to everybody for the initial
                    meeting for the design competition. In this session I am hoping to
                    knock out some preliminary design ideas and get everything in
                    order. We have until the middle of January to get everything in so
                    we will probably have to meet a few times during the first of
                    January. This competition is geared to early conceptual design so I
                    don't think producing the deliverable will require an extreme amount
                    of leg work. If Wednesday is bad I am open to any day during the
                    week.

                    Best Regards,
                    Brad Hartnagle

                    > ***************
                    >
                    > The information, plans, sketches, pdf attachments contained in
                    this e-mail
                    > may be privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message
                    is not the
                    > intended recipient, or agent responsible for delivering this
                    message to the
                    > distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
                    prohibited. If you
                    > have received this communication in error, please notify us
                    immediately by
                    > replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank
                    you. LDC
                    > International, Inc.
                    >
                    > _____

                    Hartnagle
                    > Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 10:29 AM
                    > To: Tampa_Revit_Users@yahoogroups.com
                    > Subject: [Tampa_Revit_Users] Re: Design Competition
                    >

                    > Hello Everyone
                    >
                    > I will be gone all this week, but back all next. What day next week
                    > would be good for everybody (11th - 15th)?
                    >
                    > --- In Tampa_Revit_ <mailto:Tampa_Revit_Users%40yahoogroups.com>
                    > Users@yahoogroups.com, "George Scanlon"
                    > <gscan33514@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Any time you would like..
                    > > George Scanlon

                    December 4 at
                    > > 6:00pm sounds great to me...
                    > >
                    > > Wayne Lawrence
                    > >

                    > > --
                    > 11/30/2006

                  • kevin_revit
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 11, 2006
                      Wednesday is good for me...

                      <bradley.hartnagle@...> wrote:

                      > Hello Everybody,
                      >
                      > How does Wednesday December 13th sound to everybody for the initial
                      > meeting for the design competition. In this session I am hoping to
                      > knock out some preliminary design ideas and get everything in
                      > order. We have until the middle of January to get everything in so
                      > we will probably have to meet a few times during the first of
                      > January. This competition is geared to early conceptual design so
                      > don't think producing the deliverable will require an extreme
                      amount
                      > of leg work. If Wednesday is bad I am open to any day during the
                      > week.
                      >
                      > Best Regards,
                      > Brad Hartnagle
                      > >

                      > > ***************
                      > >
                      > > The information, plans, sketches, pdf attachments contained in
                      > this e-mail
                      > > may be privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message
                      > is not the
                      > > intended recipient, or agent responsible for delivering this
                      > message to the
                      > > intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
                      dissemination,
                      > > distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
                      > prohibited. If you
                      > > have received this communication in error, please notify us
                      > immediately by
                      > > replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank
                      > you. LDC
                      > > International, Inc.
                      > >
                      > > _____

                    • George Scanlon
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 11, 2006
                        Wednesday is ok with me as long as it late in the day, must be in Leasburg until 5pm.

                        George Scanlon