Same Sex Marriage, Adoption, and Parenting groups from around the world!!

  • markf33606
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2003
      adopting_gay - This is for couples that are gay or lesbian trying to
      adopt...looking to adopt...That is all that you have to be to be here.

      Gay_Parenting ? Gayparenting UK - This group is for gay or straight sperm
      donors to help lesbian couples start a family. I have been looking through
      search engines on the web now for over a year. It is very difficult to find
      genuine donors. Gay sperm donors may find possible co-parenting with
      lesbian couples within this group.

      gaydaddies_straightmommies ? Gay Daddies and Straight Mommies - A site
      dedicated to the special bond between gay men and straight women. A
      special bond that results in a child. We are looking for similiar couples who
      are the bestest of friends but live separate "sexual"lives. People who make
      the decision to have and raise a child together.

      gaymarriagerights - This is a group just forming in Feb., 2002, seeking gay
      couples around the country to join in a class action suit to sue states for the
      right to marry based on violation of the first amendment right to freedom of
      religion since current marriage laws are based on a religious definition in
      violation of the first amendment. We're also looking for lawyers who can lend
      a hand with the legal side of the battles ahead.

      lbgweddings ? LesBiGay and NonTraditional Weddings - For Men and Women
      in Gay,Bisexual and Lesbian relationships, getting ready to make that special
      commitment! Also a place for couples who have already taken the plunge, and
      want to share some insight and ideas.We've got lots of ideas and links in our
      posts,as well as a wealth of those who can provide wedding services! A
      great place for discussions and information, and an expansion on
      http://sunspotcreations.tripod.com/lbgweddings.
      No p*o*r*n posts, please. You'll be banned and reported to Yahoo. Let's
      keep it about weddings and LBG Unions..
      Thanks!!

      LesMom ? Lesbian Couples Searching For Gay Donor - Lesbian and Gay
      Couples that are trying to get together with others to make their dreams of
      having children come true.

      SameSexMarriage - Same S*x Marriage
      YES or NO- This Yahoo Group is an open forum to DISCUSS [in a civilized
      manner] what YOU think about the idea of homosexual couples being allowed
      to marry. Say anything you like - but do NOT attack anyone personally. Feel
      free to attack [so to speak] an opposing point of view - but NEVER the
      person sharing that point of view. [understood??] Just so you know - I am a
      gay Canadian male who is NOT in favour of allowing gay couples to legally
      marry. I DO - however - fully support the idea of legally recognized 'unions'.
      WHAT DO YOU THINK?? I'm glad you're here AND I look forward to hearing
      YOUR opinions.
      GREAT BIG HUG!!
      Craig!! :o)

      surrogates_ed_for_samesexcouples ?? A place where Surrogates/Egg
      Donors and Same Sex IP's can discuss their journeys together. Welcome to
      our Group!!!! This is a group for all of those that are surrogates, egg donors,
      or future parents. There are many gay couples and singles who are wanting to
      become parents. Here, can learn about surrogacy and egg donation.

      virtualweddings ?? End of the Rainbow Virtual Weddings - Virtual weddings for
      gay and lesbian couples.

      We2HaveParentalRights ?? We 2 Have Parental Rights Foundation embraces
      the goal to educate and aquire the same parenting rights for ALL people. We 2
      Have Parental Rights Foundation, is focused on bringing to light the on-going
      efforts for legal fairness when dealing with the gay and lesbian family.
      Although gay and lesbian issues have never been more at the forefront in the
      judicial and legislative arenas, many jurisdictions and states still refuse to
      treat a family involving a same-sex couple with the same standards as
      heterosexual couples. In this new century, it is a goal for law makers and
      people in power to recognize that the innate face of the family is changing,
      and that the delicate bonds that hold people together must be dealt with using
      understanding, fairness, and with an eye to the well being of our most
      innocent, the children. This site is an attempt to bring together the resources,
      individuals, and focus needed to help fight for Parental Rights for everyone,
      and protect the important relationship between the child and the parent first.

      gay_males_wishing_parenthood ?? Gay Male Parents - This a group for gay
      males aspiring to become parents. Mainly it is a place to share information on
      the possiblilities of gay men having their OWN biological children through
      genetic manipulation...

      GayParentsFlorida ?? GAY PARENTS FLORIDA - This list is a resource for gay
      and/or lesbians(single or couples) in SOUTH Florida to offer each other
      friendship, information and support with the challanges of starting and raising
      children in gay families and as a gay/lesbian parent.

      If you live in SOUTH Florida and are a gay/lesbian single/couple with children
      or in the process of starting a family, this is a list for you.
      We plan monthly gatherings and activities for members in S. Florida.
      *This list requires a intro prior to you being added to the group. Please send
      request to join, you will be asked to respond with an intro to the group and
      you will be added asap. thanks
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GayParentsFlorida/

      lbgweddings-2004 ?? LesBiGay and NonTraditional Weddings - For Men and
      Women in Gay,Bisexual and Lesbian relationships, getting ready to make that
      special commitment! Also a place for couples who have already taken the
      plunge, and want to share some insight and ideas.We've got lots of ideas and
      links in our posts,as well as a wealth of those who can provide wedding
      services! A great place for discussions and information, and an expansion on
      http://sunspotcreations.tripod.com/lbgweddings.
      No p*o*r*n posts, please. You'll be banned and reported to Yahoo. Let's
      keep it about weddings and LBG Unions..
      Thanks!!

      littlerocket2000uk ?? surrogacyuk for gay couples
      surrogacy for gay and lesbian couples in the uk,from the only agency
      operating solely for there benefit.

      marriageequalitynj ?? Marriage Equality NJ
      Marriage Equality New Jersey's mission is to secure the freedom and the right
      of Gay and Lesbian couples to enter into legally-recognized civil marriage,
      having all the federal and state benefits and responsibilities which that entails.

      Rainbowfamiliesknoxville ?? Rainbow Families of Knoxville - A group for
      multiracial gay parents of biological, adopted, or fostered children and
      couples planning children in the Knoxville and surrounding area to meet other
      families of like components. Monthly group meetings, biweekly playgroups for
      children, childrens parties, fun outings. Information sharing for prospective
      parents and current parents.

      we2rdads ?? Houston Gay Men with Kids - This group has been set up to
      provide Gay Couples & Singles in Houston Texas, who may also be parents a
      safe and family oriented place to get to know one another. I have a young son
      and have found the responsibilities of being a parent and a professional very
      restricting regarding my abilities to get out and socialize as I once had. I am
      not a religious person so church type functions are not an option for me.
      I would love to get to know Couples & Singles, who enjoy dinner out/ in, as
      well as movies and just hanging out at the house or in the back yard. My son
      and I enjoy day trips; I try to always involve my son in my social activities.
      If you face a similar dilemma as a couple or a single parent, or you?re just
      trying to increase you circle, this may be a good group for you. I encourage all
      types of couples and hope to make many lasting friendships with this group.
      I do not wish this group to be viewed as a meeting place for alternative sexual
      encounters. We all know that there are plenty of groups for this type of couple
      & single out there already.
      I encourage you to give the folks on this group a shout and let's get to know
      one another. The worst thing that could happen is that you will make a new
      friend or see a bad movie.
      Love makes a family.
      Toney & Carson.

      glbtfamilies ?? GLBT families - This group is both a news and discussion
      group primarily for those who are parents, brothers and sisters of gay
      children/siblings, gay parents with children,gay parents in a commited
      relationship with kids or the desire to have kids in such a relationship, the
      options, including advanced biological techiques applied to gay
      couples,adoption and responsibilities of bringing a child into such
      relationships and those who were formerly in a false heterosexual relationship
      are encouraged. Members are encourage to share how they deal with the
      problems in their relationships,how they deal with being gay and being a
      parent, how to help their gay or straight kids deal with a homophobic society
      and helping gay kids in a homophobic world. SPAM, INAPPROPRIATE
      MESSAGES,expletives,bigotry, name calling, Gay bashing and hate messages
      are not tolerated. Both Gay and straight Friends of gay people are also
      welcomed members. Members of this group seek to help each other through
      sharing their their knowledge about and with the issues of parenting, issues of
      dealing with their kids and help their kids deal with friends and
      enemies/bullies who are straight. Religious issues are NOT appropriate for
      this list but are minimally tolerated unless they get out of hand in which case
      the discussion of religous issues could be banned from the list altogether as
      the result of abuse of tolerance. Legal discussions, equal rights for gay
      people and marriage issues are very appropriate for this list. Members are
      expected to treat each other iwth respect at all times even though they might
      not agree with each other. FLAME WARS ARE NOT TOLERATED OR
      APPROPRIATE FOR THIS LIST.

      ohkyindonors ?? OH/KY/IN Donors Wanted! - This is a place for couples in
      the Tri-State area who can find a home to look for donors. Whether it be egg,
      sperm, co-parenting, surrogacy, etc. all are welcome. We are a lesbian
      couple in the process of finding a donor so that we can add to our happy
      family. Straight, Bi, TG, or gay, please find yourself a spot next to the fireplace
      and share with your neighbors good news, bad news, concerns, questions or
      just what you are looking for. This board will not tolerate spam of any kind and
      will not tolerate flamers. Be respectful of others and they will be respectful of
      you! Remember what your grandmother's probably said: "If you don't have
      something nice to say about someone then don't say anything at all!" Don't
      forget to introduce yourself!