841File - How do I file a complaint against

  • TampaGLCoupleslooking2MarryandAdopt@yahoogroups.com
    Nov 24, 2013
      How do I file a complaint against the Hillsborough County Commissioners? On 6/15/05 they banned us...now lets ban them!

      The Commission on Ethics cannot conduct investigations of alleged violations of the Sunshine Amendment or the Code of Ethics unless a person files a sworn complaint with the Commission alleging such violation has occurred.

      If you have knowledge that a person in government has violated the standards of conduct or disclosure laws or has committed some other breach of the public trust, you may report these violations to the Commission by filing a sworn complaint on a form promulgated by the Commission. Otherwise, the Commission is unable to take action, even after learning of such misdeeds through newspaper reports and phone calls.

      Should you desire assistance in completing a **complaint form (Form 50), please contact the Commission office at (850) 488-7864 or P.O. Drawer 15709, Tallahassee, FL 32317-5709. **Acrobat Reader required to view and/or print. Get free version from Adobe.

      http://www.ethics.state.fl.us/
    • Show all 324 messages in this topic