The final volume of the Maryland Campaign history by Ezra Carman(author) and Thomas Clemens (editor) is now available. The title is: "The Maryland Campaign of
Thanks immensely. A scan would save the expense of postage, which (since I'm in Belgium) would be significant. Or you could fax it...littlegreenmen.geo
Ok sounds good; that way you will also have an electronic copy. Can your scanner take it and make it a Word or similar document without scrambling the letters?
Please feel free to open a discussion topic, ask a question, post an opinion, etc. It'll be boring without you!
This is not meant as a 'gossip' board or chat room, and is not the place for very much off-topic discussion. Please use private email, a telephone, or snail-mail for that.
- Civil War
- Apr 24, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.