Another thing you might want to do is check the census record from 1860 for that area to see for yoursel if you think the middle initial is a J or I. Thatmaryblue1975
Tom Clemens wrote: I find a James I. Hager in Co. I, 4th Al. But records show he was POW June 29 in Hagerstown, and halfway through the records his namebarringer63
I find a James I. Hager in Co. I, 4th Al. But records show he was POW June 29 in Hagerstown, and halfway through the records his name changes to Joseph. he waseacarman
Please feel free to open a discussion topic, ask a question, post an opinion, etc. It'll be boring without you!
This is not meant as a 'gossip' board or chat room, and is not the place for very much off-topic discussion. Please use private email, a telephone, or snail-mail for that.
- Civil War
- Apr 24, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.