RE: Test

  • Teej Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , May 15, 2001
      Sorry for the test message but I haven't seen a message from this group
      in several days.

      Teej
    • Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
      Message 2 of 5 , May 15, 2001
        You want me to stir up some McClellan trouble? Why, I was just reading this
        essay last night....

        Sorry for the test message but I haven't seen a message from this group
        in several days.

        Teej

      • Bob Huddleston
        Message 3 of 5 , May 29, 2001
          Don't reply. I am trying to see if I am back to sending as well as
          receiving. I hope....

          Take care,

          Bob

          Judy and Bob Huddleston