RE: [TalkAntietam] Disaster in the West Woods

  • Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
    Message 1 of 40 , Sep 20, 2002
      Hah!

      From the first discussion, I remember asking why Sumner didn't simply
      leave a staff officer behind to serve as a signpost..."go that-a-way,
      boys"....

      Message 40 of 40 , Apr 14, 2006
        As of now, the only plans I have for Saturday April 22 are at 9:30 AM (about
        one hour rehearsal for Church program).
        Let me know what time you expect to be in the area.

        Tom Shay - Cressona, PA

        >>By the way Tom....I am going up to St. Vincent Depaul Cemetery in
        Minersville next Saturday (22nd) searching for the grave of Private
        Hugh Gallagher, USMC (1859 - Harpers Ferry, 1862-65 - USS
        Constellation). Want to meet up?
        Steve Bockmiller