discussing books

  • Burkhard Schulze
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2002
      Hello everybody,

      not so long ago I posted my oppinions about two books (that deal with
      the ACW) to a couple of mailinglists. On one of these lists this created
      a vivid discussion about creating a file were one could find all the
      books with a personal evaluation. So I thought about this:

      How about a group that only deals with books about the ACW. A place
      where you can post your comments when you have read an exceptionally
      good (or bad) book and want to share your oppions. Or where you can ask
      if you are looking for a book on a specific topic. And all this without
      crossposting it to dozens of lists and still not reach everybody.

      So I have created a mailinglist at yahoo that is just for that. It is
      called "recommended ACW reading". I would love everybody to join who has
      some interst in books about the ACW. I have posted this to all the lists
      that (in some way) deal with the ACW in the vain hope of reaching
      everybody. If you get this eMail via one ACW related mailinglist but not
      an other please forward it to that one. Or to anyone you think might
      like this idea! The more people we get on board the better a resource
      this will be!

      Hope to see you all,

      Burkhard

      P.S.: Sorry to those why will get this eMail dozens of times! See it
      this way: It might prevent you from recieving a "Does anyone know a good
      book about...." via dozens of lists at a time in the future.

      --
      "For one mans nightmare is another mans dream!"

      Bryan Adams / heat of the night