Re: [TalkAntietam] Generals

  • Andy Mills
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 17, 2002
      I wish I knew what my calendar considered General. I thought the
      term was pretty universal. Unfortunately, all it says is: "each
      side loses nine generals."

      Thanks for all the help in this. I appreciate it.

      Andy

      I knew the answers without looking, but probably would have mis-
      spelled their names. :)

      Last year a new tablet for Rodes' Brigade was placed in Sunken
      Road. I heard there would be some new items being dedicated on the
      battlefield today (or maybe earlier this week).
      Anyone know what they are? Someone mentioned new marker where
      Mansfield was shot.

      Sent via the KillerWebMail system at innernet.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 17, 2002
        Actually each side lost six generals not nine.

        Your humble servant,
        Gerry Mayers
        Pvt., CS Signals,
        Longstreet's Corps

        Edward Lee

        Gods and Generals movie slated for general theater release
        February 21, 2003--
        said by Stephen Lang, September 14, 2002