RE: [TalkAntietam] MVP of the day

  • Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2002
      Well, that's a matter of considerable debate.

      But the MVP can still come from the losing team, anyway. Without him,
      there wouldn't have BEEN a losing team. There wouldn't have been a team
      left at all.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 17, 2002
        I too will cast a vote for Hill. W/o his leadership and attack the
        day is a total loss. With him, the battle is a draw on the field.
        However, since Lee has to return to VA, the battle becoms a Union
        Victory and with Perryville may have turned the tide of the war.

        James