James Nagle bio

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2001
      John Hoptak is a member of my CWRT and avid student of 48th PA.

      He is writing a biographical account of James Nagle. Most members likely know
      that Nagle commanded a Union brigade at Second Manassas and Antietam.

      Part 1 covers his early life up to the Battle of South Mountain. With John's
      permission, I have posted it on my CWRT web site.

      Address is:
      http://members.aol.com/Schuylkill/civilwar.html

      Tom Shay - Cressona, PA
      Schuylkill County Civil War Discussion Group
    • zimaly@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2001
        Hi Tom,
        I just spent the last half hour on your site. It is very well done with
        lots of interesting articles. Congratulations.
        Suzi