Prayer Request

  • Ray Ortensie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10 8:02 PM
      Please set aside a few moments today to reflect and pray for those that were
      involved in 9/11 and those that are away from families right now fighting
      terrorism. To the firefighters, police officers and the many civilians that
      lost their lives we need to remember their families. We need to remember
      those that were left behind, those that were touched by the World Trade
      Center and the mass destruction and had to face the devastation first hand.

      Special Prayers

      To my bud Andre, I am there if you need to talk. Keep your head high and
      remember that God has his plans. Follow your dreams my friend. Today will
      be tough for you but remember that He has his own plans.

      To my brother, we have not always talked about this but you are special and
      all of us do worry about you. You will be in our prayers during your
      deployment.