Re: [TalkAntietam] Site of the re-enactment

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2002
      Tom Shay,

      At least you would limber up for all the ranger-led battlefield
      hikes the following day!

      Look me up if you can... I will most likely be camped in Gen.
      Maupin's NQ area. He is overall Confederate commander for the
      entire Confederate army at Sharpsburg this next weekend.

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Pvt., CS Signals,
      Longstreet's Corps