RE: [TalkAntietam] Site of the re-enactment

  • Rawlings, Kevin
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2002
      And that is just to Rench Road entrance.

      Kevin

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2002
        Tom Shay,

        At least you would limber up for all the ranger-led battlefield
        hikes the following day!

        Look me up if you can... I will most likely be camped in Gen.
        Maupin's NQ area. He is overall Confederate commander for the
        entire Confederate army at Sharpsburg this next weekend.

        Your humble servant,
        Gerry Mayers
        Pvt., CS Signals,
        Longstreet's Corps