RE: [TalkAntietam] Site of the re-enactment

  • Rawlings, Kevin
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2002
      I'd say off hand about a mile or mile and a quarter.
      Kevin Rawlings

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2002
        And that is just to Rench Road entrance.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2002
          Tom Shay,

          At least you would limber up for all the ranger-led battlefield
          hikes the following day!

          Look me up if you can... I will most likely be camped in Gen.
          Maupin's NQ area. He is overall Confederate commander for the
          entire Confederate army at Sharpsburg this next weekend.

          Your humble servant,
          Gerry Mayers
          Pvt., CS Signals,
          Longstreet's Corps