Re: [TalkAntietam] SHAF newsletter

  • Bill and Glenna Jo Christen
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2002
      rotbaron@... wrote:

      > SHAF will be manning tables at the Sharpsburg Heritage Festival and the
      > re-enactment this weekend.

      The Watchdog, a quarterly review for CW role-players, will be set up in the
      field merchant's area (sutler's) at the event. As part of our preservation
      mission, we will be helping to raise some extra money to give to SHAF. We'll
      have a modest display of original civilian CDV's and information on sources for
      accurate reproductions of material culture items used by enactors. I'll also
      be happy to talk about Fox's Gap.

      Bill Christen (Watchdog publisher and member of SHAF)
    • Rawlings, Kevin
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2002
        Bill,

        Will be splitting my time on Saturday at the SHAF table and the U.S.S.
        Constellation table and look forwward to seeing you there. I'll try and
        remember to bring that paper we discussed awhile back.

        Kevin Rawlings
      • Rawlings, Kevin
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2002
          Thanks for the SHAF plug. The trek to the signal tower site in March of next
          year should not be missed, especially before the leaves come out to see what
          can be seen from that location and other exciting things to be seen.

          Kevin Rawlings