SHAF newsletter

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2002
      Yesterday I recieved the latest edition of the SHAF newsletter. Goods news
      about an upcoming trek to the SIgnal Station on March 8, 2003, plus cleanup
      day is November 2, 2002. There is also an article concerning proposed
      construction of a cell tower on Lamb's Knoll.

      SHAF will be manning tables at the Sharpsburg Heritage Festival and the
      re-enactment this weekend.

      If you are not a member of SHAF, visit their website for more info:
      www.shafonline.org