RE: Antietam Booklet

  • Teej Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2001
      Morning All,

      I still have a few copies of the booklet I put together on the battle
      of Antietam. All the entries were contributed by folks who have an
      abiding interest in the battle. They include letters, excerpt from
      diaries, and anecdotes from the battle. I also included some pertinent
      quotes from soldiers who were there, the words to "Maryland, My
      Maryland" the order of battle, and the Emancipation Proclamation. Anyone
      wishing to receive a copy please contact me privately by email at
      teej@... to give me your mailing address. There's no cost
      involved and the booklets will be distributed on a first come first
      served basis.

      Regards,
      Teej
    • Teej Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2001
        Afternoon All,

        All the booklets have spoken for. Thanks for your interest.

        Regards,
        Teej