Re: [TalkAntietam] Wise's well

  • Ron Church
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
      Bill,

      I have noticed the road alignment question you point out. For that reason I
      don't put much faith in current day measurements taken from that point. I
      will be taking some measurements up there very soon and for point of
      reference will use the intersection on the north side of Reno Monument Road.
      This road seems to have remained in it's same location throughout and should
      be reliable. Once I establish a reliable base I will do a to-scale study of
      the 1936 photo. It could still reveal some interesting information.

      I will try to meet you there on the 12th.

      Ron Church
      Manchester MD