Re: War Gaming the Civil War

  • james2044
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      I own computer games on Antietam and Gettysburg (made by Sid Meiers).

      I've looked at those games and not to take away from Sid, if I could,
      I don't think much of them as historical simulations. Look into the
      tanlosoft games on Antietam & Gettysburg. They are turn based, and
      have a good historical feel.

      Give John Tiller's games a try, he has a ring on the net and has done
      an outstanding job in this area.

      For the rest of you, this can be a very interesting hobby and PC
      gaming takes up no room.