Re: [TalkAntietam] Off Topic

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2002
      In a message dated 8/31/02 11:11:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      gerry1952@... writes:
      > Could you send me a copy of that article as well? Or, if you are going to be
      > at Sharpsburg in September for the anniversary, look me up at the
      > Confederate command HQ area.

      Gerry,

      I plan to attend the event on Friday (Bill's talk on 17th MICH, Fox's Gap
      re-enactment, etc). On Saturday, I plan to join NPS Rangers for all the hikes
      at the park (two weeks from today!) .

      Regarding the article, I just finished it last night and noted it's taken
      from Gallagher's Antietam essays book (which I am guessing you have). If not,
      I can bring you a copy.