Re: [TalkAntietam] Off Topic

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2002
      Tom;

      Could you send me a copy of that article as well? Or, if you are
      going to be at Sharpsburg in September for the anniversary, look
      me up at the Confederate command HQ area... just ask for Signal
      Corps Longstreet and you will probably be able to find me.

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Pvt., CS Signals,
      Longstreet's Corps

      Edward Lee

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2002
        In a message dated 8/31/02 11:11:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        gerry1952@... writes:
        > Could you send me a copy of that article as well? Or, if you are going to be
        > at Sharpsburg in September for the anniversary, look me up at the
        > Confederate command HQ area.

        Gerry,

        I plan to attend the event on Friday (Bill's talk on 17th MICH, Fox's Gap
        re-enactment, etc). On Saturday, I plan to join NPS Rangers for all the hikes
        at the park (two weeks from today!) .

        Regarding the article, I just finished it last night and noted it's taken
        from Gallagher's Antietam essays book (which I am guessing you have). If not,
        I can bring you a copy.